USB 2.0 Link & Network Cable provides user-friendly linking and networking solutions for more than two USB hosts (PCs/Notebooks) via USB 2.0/1.1 interfaces. Equipped with the function of auto detecting and switching between USB High-Speed (HS) and Full-Speed (FS), the cable enables the host to run under the appropriate speed. The built-in single-chip solution, M5632, is developed with unique power-saving technology and two USB 2.0 transceiver/controllers with embedded ping-pong FIFOs, and therefore, contributes to the performance maximization of the cable.
This package provides two software applications: Super Link for the host-to-host linking and Virtual Network for the host-to-host networking. Super Link enables end-users to access files in the remote computers through a simple drag & drop procedure. The software also provides a better solution to overcome the incompatibility of the "peer-to-peer" communication through a customized application applet program. Two independent PC hosts can, thus, easily exchange data or information through the drag & drop procedure. On the other hand, Virtual Network, which is developed to be compliant with NDIS solution, enables a simulation of a virtual LAN among peer-to-peer computers via the USB ports.
- Full compliance with USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards
- Host-to-Host file transfer
- Data transfer rate: up to 480Mb/sec
- No external power and low power consumption
- Easy plug and play installation
- Sharing resources, such as printers, CD-ROM, modems, scanners
- TCP/IP protocol support
- OS: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP CD-ROM Driver (for driver installation) One Standard USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 Port